Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What is it about Goth's and Tea?

I've been an avid tea drinker all my life. I have at least 2 cups a day, earl grey for breakfast and green tea for lunch usually.


But what is it about the Gothic subculture and tea. Not that you can't be part of the Gothic subculture if you do not like tea and you do not have to be part of the subculture to like it either.

perhaps tea is considered spooky,  but I firmly believe that it's the elegance that is often associated with drinking tea.I even have my favorite tea cup.





Besides being delicious, when i drink tea I am suddenly whisked away to the castle in Victorian England.

that's just my opinion on tea. now more pictures!

Earl Grey! yummy!




All My teas

So post any comments about what types of tea or drinks you like.

Bats and Kisses, 

Lady Zendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...