So, Here's the rules:
- Link back to whoever tagged you.
- Put these rules in your tag.
- Write an obituary about yourself (it can be as funny or as serious as you like).
- Write about a paragraph or two (or more if necessary) in length.
- You may tag up to 10 people, and be sure to link to them.
- Have fun, because creative writing is one of the greatest joys in life!
Tomara Zink died this day, September 1st 2012, due to drowning in the bathtub. Born, January 26, 1993 She leaves behind her pet Venus flytrap, Audrey II, a stuffed turtle, Raphael, and a series of other stuffed creatures. During her life, Tomara was known by the alias of Lady Zendra of Noran and was said to be a tad bit off. Self-Diagnosed with Ophelia at the age of 16, she was prone to patterns of self destruction and eccentricity. Lady Zendra was an avid reader and studied Victorian literature and art. She will be missed, at least till she rises from the dead as a phantom after which she will haunt the local library.
Her Funeral will be held the local river and everyone is requested to be dressed in Victorian era fashion in any color you wish. Crying is forbidden, smiling faces are requested.
KatySioux at Dreams in Black Lace
Dismantlynn at Color Me Goth
Claire at Mad Girl
Sebastian Columbine at Sebastian Columbine
Jamie at Geeky Goth Girl
Make theses as funny and creative or as serious as you want!!!
Bats and Kisses,