Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Sick day

So I am laid up in bed because of an upset stomach.

I started to drink a naturally slimming tea in an effort to lose some weight. It was only .70 cents so I figured I give it a try.

NEVER again will I drink slimming tea.

Apparently it contains an herb called Casa Sangrada, the 2nd strongest laxative known. I've been drinking this for about a week. silly me

so after several days of upset stomach, today I upchucked and my boyfriend went into care mode. so I'm sitting here with plain toast and apple sauce.

Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow. expect many blogs today seeing as I hate being laid up in bed.

this is the horrible tea that did this to me. it actually tasted pretty good but Andrew threw both boxes away so this wouldn't happen again.


Bats and Kisses,

A very sick Lady Zendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...