Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

1,000 Pageviews! Poll on next post

1,000 page views already! I want to thank everybody who follows this blog for their support and I couldn't be more grateful to everyone! So to celebrate I've decided to make the next post a "Reader's Choice" post. I will run a poll and let you readers decide what you would like to have me write about in the next post! The majority vote wins.


If you choose Goth Confessions, the first ten questions are to be made up by readers who may either Email it to me at Hippiegothgirl@gmail.com or post a comment with your questions.

hope you all have fun with this and I can't wait to see what wins!


Music to celebrate!








Bats and Kisses,

Lady Zendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...