Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

30 day Goth challenge.

So I seem to be stuck at the moment with the clothing challenge, so I decided to join Odd Ghoul Out in her 30 day goth challenge from Juliet's Lace  so today is officially the first day.

Day 1) How did you come across the subculture?

Well when I was in high school, I had to switch schools 10th grade year due to a re-zoning. So when I went to my new high school I was already feeling a pull towards darker things. I was already a Tim Burton fan ( I was four when I first saw "Edward Scissorhands") I already loved darker things. I had never encountered "Goth Kids" until my first art class. I saw some goth kids and decided to talk to them. that was my first introduction to the Gothic subculture.
My Babybat years have been difficult. but I'd like to think my style has evolved. I can Thank my "sensei" of the gothic subculture. she was always very mature in dress, a mix of Victorian and fashion forward styles. Amanda was the one who introduced me to true Gothic music and showed me how to have style. she saw a potential gothy type and has groomed me into who I am today.
Thank you Sensei!

Bats and Kisses,

Lady Zendra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...