Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Picspam!

Look at the glorious alliteration in that title! on a happier note than my last post,

I went to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins and celebrate a Fall Festival!

It was very fun and I took lots of pictures!



Pumpkins first!







Look at the little Bee! So cute!



We also saw a petting zoo. Being an avid animal lover I just had to check them out.

My favorite was the tortoise! he was so large and funny when kids went to pet him, he just munched on grass, completely oblivious.







There was also sheep and goats but they didn't want any face shots and I felt my followers would not want Sheep butt in their face.

And I hope you enjoyed my picspam, Another is soon to follow!

Bats and Kisses,

Lady Zendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...