Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

So I finally had time to upload my photos from Halloween on Facebook. Send me a request if you'd like.

I had to work most of Halloween day but After work My boyfriend and I went to the Halloween store to pick up some quick decorations.

I then spent 3 hours getting my hair as teased as it would go ( I have really thick hair that comes to my shoulders and sometimes teasing is difficult.)

I slowly became the Spider-Witch.



Makeup






This design took so much control on my part but I think it came out well.







I decided to have fun with my camera and take some "model pics"





Full costume complete with spider webs in hair and crazy hair!


More silly pics after my hair deflated!







Okay I promise a intellectual post in the near future!


Bats and Kisses,

 Lady Zendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...