Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Goth/Un-goth Confessions

What you all have been waiting for ( all 7 of my followers xD) My Goth/Un-goth Confessions!

 just a disclaimer: Any Hurtful or Offensive comments will be deleted with no response.


So Onward!


________________________________________________________________


  • I listen to Bands that aren't considered goth. I love Journey, KISS, Nickelback, Fall Out Boy, and Celtic Women.
  • I like singers who are not goth as well. Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars, Bryan Adams, and quite a few country artist.  
  • I am a Major Gleek, I love glee and all the songs they sing on the show.                                
  • I love Hello Kitty. I think she is just adorable!                                                                                
  • I have been a MAJOR Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan since I was 9.                                
  • I get depressed quite a lot. for reasons why view my Pride and Prejudice: A personal tale entry                                                                                                                                          
  • I LOVE My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.                                                                              
  • I have never had a Picnic in a cemetery. I fact I haven't  been in one since I was 3.                  
  • My favorite cartoon to this day is Pound Puppies.                                                                         
  • I sleep with a stuffed animal. He's a turtle with a red mask named Raphael. (smiley face to everyone who gets the reference)                                                                                           
  • I love Pokemon ( My favorite is Lucario)                                                                                    
  • I am a major geek. I love Comic books, superheroes and Manga ( My favorite hero is Spider-man (Marvel) and Wonder Woman (DC)                                                                            
  • I hate it when it's dark out and I'm all alone.                                                                              
  • I have a very Pathological fear of thunder. I do not like it and I hide from it.                        
  • I am never bitchy, I simply cannot be mean to another human unless they really piss me off. which is a VERY rare thing.                                                                                                          
  • I do not like it when people shave off their eyebrows and draw them on. I think it only looks good on a few people. (I am not one of them)                                                                    
  • I do not like Horror Films. they give me nightmares.                                                              
  • I think Scene Kids and Emo kids look kind of adorable sometimes. they can also be very nice.                                                            ____________________________________________________________
Hope you all enjoyed that little post. I will post some info on Music tomorrow.

Bats and Kisses,

Lady Zendra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...