Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Still alive.

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I've become terribly addicted to the online dating sim game, My Candy Love. So forgive me.

But thanks for still being loyal to my blog.

As of late I have had a lack of inspiration when it comes to topics. so if you have any requests feel free to comment them.

hopefully I will get out of my funk soon.

Thanks for your loyalty.

Bats and Kisses,

Lady Zendra.



Blame these two for my current obsession with the damn game. The one on the left is named Castiel and the other Lysander. both make me want to lick the screen on good days and chuck it through the window on the bad. >-< why must they be so gorgeous. they do not make them like that in real life.

(Love you Andrew! :) )  just in case the boyfriend unit is reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...