Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Tagged By Odd Ghoul Out

I've been tagged by Odd Ghoul Out who has awarded me with the:

Tu Blog Me Inspira Award


So I  must now list Five odd habits of mine. Hopefully this will get me out of my blog-neglect. :)

So with that here are some very odd things I do out of habit.


1) I eat shrimp without taking off the tails first. Don't judge I like the crunch it gives when I eat it.

2) I bite my nails. It's one of my more nervous habits. I think it's because of my family, all the yelling and verbal abuse gave me some nervous tendencies.

3) I wiggle my nose when I'm thinking intently. My Boyfriend says it's part of my "Bunny" Habits

4) I tend to walk on the balls of my feet when I walk barefoot, which is a common occurrence. I've heard it is actually much better for you to do this. No harm, no foul

5) I chew on the sides of my mouth when I'm bored.

Now that you know about some of the tiny little things I do, hopefully my next post won't be so far away from this one!

Bats and Kisses, 

Lady Zendra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...