Tu Blog Me Inspira Award
So I must now list Five odd habits of mine. Hopefully this will get me out of my blog-neglect. :)
So with that here are some very odd things I do out of habit.
1) I eat shrimp without taking off the tails first. Don't judge I like the crunch it gives when I eat it.
2) I bite my nails. It's one of my more nervous habits. I think it's because of my family, all the yelling and verbal abuse gave me some nervous tendencies.
3) I wiggle my nose when I'm thinking intently. My Boyfriend says it's part of my "Bunny" Habits
4) I tend to walk on the balls of my feet when I walk barefoot, which is a common occurrence. I've heard it is actually much better for you to do this. No harm, no foul
5) I chew on the sides of my mouth when I'm bored.
Now that you know about some of the tiny little things I do, hopefully my next post won't be so far away from this one!
Bats and Kisses,