Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

10 Things that Freak me out

I just decided to make a short list of things that freak me out because I can't be the only one who is freaked out by these things.

Enjoy this beautiful list of things that freak me out.

  1. Clowns: They are not friendly or funny. They are F***kin creepy and I refuse to be in the room with anything clown related
  2.  Loud Noises: this includes thunder (yet I love rainy days)
  3. being in the same room with dolls
  4. Large bodies of water I can't see the bottom of
  5. The sensation that accompanies falling down
  6. When people read over my shoulder
  7. People who don't understand the concept of personal space
  8. Being touched by people I would not call a friend (My Assistant manager at work does this and it really freaks me out)
  9. Yelling and Anger: My parents did a lot of yelling when I was growing up so I find yelling nerve wracking.
  10. Lastly, I absolutely hate it when people chew gum around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...