Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Skin paling techniques.

Most of the people I've met so far in the subculture love to keep their skin pale.

It tends to be a personal aesthetic that by no mean has to be done in order to fully enjoy the subculture.

However if you are trying to pale your skin. here are some helpful tips I've learned both through research and trial and error.


________________________________________________________________

Exfoliate:

Exfoliating your skin can help with becoming pale. by scrubbing away dead skin cells, you not only get soft skin but let a new layer of skin grown in, which will naturally be a little paler than the previous layer you scrub away.

I only recommend exfoliating  3 times a week maximum. exfoliating can also dry out your skin if done too often.

you can use regular soap and add sugar or sand to it but these are some products I choose to purchase that work really well.

Softsoap Coconut scrub
Freeman's Pink grapefruit facial scrub


both work really well but I advise using moisturizer afterwards for both to avoid drying out skin.


Lemon Juice baths:

Mix two cups of Lemon juice in with your bath and soak for a while. it will help lighten skin over time.

I honestly just use Great Value brand from walmart. it's cheap and does the job.


Sunscreen:

Use Sunscreen daily to keep your skin protected from the harmful yellow hurty-thing we know as the sun.

I have several sunscreens in my possession. I live in Florida so I find a little extra protection to be necessary.

I have a 90 SPF for outings that require me to be in constant sun exposure for hours. I have a 50 for day to day use for errands and several tubes of SPF 30 that are small enough to fit in my purse in case I forget and aren't planning on being outside for more than 5-15 minutes.

I prefer the Banana boat brand. I use sport performance because it is non-greasy and dries
quickly. it will also protect from UVA/UVB rays.

 



These are the ones I use but feel free to experiment.

I also suggest wearing sunscreen indoors at first if it has a lot of natural light exposure from windows and such.


_________________________________________________________________

Health care:

When you have pale skin and wish to maintain it. you do have to do a few things to take care of your body when doing so.

Vitamin D: Take Vitamin D supplements. The Sun gives us Vitamin D and when you choose to try and pale your skin, you can develop a deficiency of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is absolutely necessary for the growth and development of bones. Since it is required for the proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus in the body.

Take 1,000 IU of vitamin D (in the cholecalciferol form) daily from a dietary supplement to make certain you are getting enough vitamin D for optimal health.
______________________________________________________________

Hope I have given some good information and feel free to comment.

Bats and Kisses, 
Lady Zendra.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...